Advantages of the Norweco Singulair TNT and the Norweco Hydro-Kinetic FEU systems:
• Three Inlet openings: for design versatility.
• Gravity fed: The systems operate by gravity. Even if you lose power your system will still perform its function of removing waste from your home.
• Small footprint: The Singulair has one of the smallest footprints in the industry. We offer a single tank, yet it still has more capacity than what is required by the health department. Capacity is key when dealing with wastewater systems. Smaller is not necessarily better and the Singulair TNT offers the best treatment to size ratio on the market.
• Concrete construction: Roman Stone's concrete tanks are built to last with a service life of 100 years. Our tanks can hold soil loads, high groundwater loads and will provide you with the peace of mind that only solid concrete performance can give. No flimsy plastic tanks for us. Your tank is manufactured right here on Long Island in a state approved precast facility under the strictest quality control measures. Each tank is assembled and then vacuum tested for water tightness prior to shipping. Our standard tanks have been tested to be able to handle wheel loads and will never collapse while being pumped or from high ground water.
• Only one moving part: The Singulair TNT has only one moving part; the aerator which comes with a lifetime exchange warranty. Less moving parts plus a lifetime exchange warranty equals less worry, less hassle and greater enjoyment of your home.
• Low electrical consumption: The only moving part has a 1/6 horsepower motor that runs 60 minutes on and 60 minutes off. It's roughly equivalent to running an incandescent light bulb nonstop in your home.
• Large Installed base: There are hundreds of thousands of Singulair TNT's installed throughout the United States. This technology is not experimental or new, it is only new to Long Island. Norweco is one of the largest wastewater equipment companies in the world and they manufacture their products here in the USA (Ohio).
• Locally Manufactured: Roman Stone has been in Suffolk County since 1962. Buy Local!